- Vetting and drafting of agreements including but not limited to Master Service agreements, vendor agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Professional Service agreements, work orders/ SOWs, Letter of Intent etc.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
- Take charge of all outstanding litigations of the company, review progress and liaise with and manage external lawyers
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly
- File lawsuits in the court on behalf of the company
- Periodically review, amend and advise changes to the standard company contracts in line with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Interface with external legal counsel or law firms on specific assignments ranging from, inbound services, company secretarial matters, to regulatory compliances
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.